8.6.13 at 5:16 PM with
so I made a pact with myself that I would try and update my blogspot at least once a day until I start my summer session (which start on June 17, sigh.) anyways, these are the cases that I own for my samsung galaxy s3 and my 4th generation ipod touch! I got all of these cases on ebay (sorry, I don't remember who the sellers were)


I only own 3 cases~


the first one on the left side was actually my mom's case but she didn't really like it so I took it upon myself to take it, heh. I remember getting this on ebay for about ~$6 including shipping! the entire design is really simple, a flip case and it has cute doodles all over it!




the one in the middle is the case I use the most; I find that sometimes having a flip case can be annoying sometimes~ I got this one for ~$5 with free shipping! I really like the design; it's simple and elegant, hehe.



the last one, on the far right, is my ipod touch case. I don't use it anymore, but I've had it for over 2 years and it has a lot of wear&tear haha~ I got it for ~$10 (shipping included). also, pandas are my favorite animal!



Labels:



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.