13.10.14 at 8:55 PM with

I arrived over an hour early to study for my exam only to find out that my accounting exam was cancelled. SIGHS. didn't feel like waiting another 3 hours until my business calculus class so I decided to skip & headed to michaels to buy a few things.

ended up finding that the entire store was having a ton of sales & instead of buying just the mini clothespins I needed, I also raided the scrapbook section and got 4 scrapbook pages for $1 (I got 8 in total), some of these cute cards and envelopes that were 50% (each pack was $1.25 or something)

also got this totally awesome mason jar mug/cup thing with "witches brew" on it, for halloween heh, for 50% (originally $6) and wow, it holds a lot of liquid haha.

also the keyboard stickers I ordered a while back finally arrived! my old ones were ripping :(

and the photobook place finally posted the wedding photos onto facebook. #THEBEST

Labels:



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.