19.9.14 at 6:22 PM with
it's been such a long time since i've written a review! so today I will be writing about my experience with teacupcastle on etsy! they offer a a collection of super adorable jewelry pieces, and I believe that after a certain period of time & when a particular item sells out, the owner no longer makes it any more. during this time I was on a huge online shopping spree and I figured that I'd try out some etsy shops since I've never purchased anything from there.

I ended up getting the surprise grab bag, which is $5 + $1 shipping. what's cool about the surprise grab bag is that it may or may not include items listed in the store! all the items come gift wrapped also! you can have it be completely random, but you do have 4 choices:
• Surprise A: One necklace 
• Surprise B: Two pairs of earrings 
• Surprise C: One earring and one ring 
• Surprise D: Key chain/Cell phone charm/Pins (at least two items)

I picked surprise A because I don't wear/use any of the other options as much and it would've been a waste even if the item I got was pretty ;;;

shipping took a few days to get to me & arrived in this yellow envelope!

the necklace was in a smaller envelope that was wrapped in a sheet of bubble wrap

so cute! 

the "sorry I simple can't do this" card was hilarious. I might use it one day, haha.

so adorable with a hedgehog sitting on a mushroom 

the necklace itself was tapped to a raindrop shaped card


the necklace I happened to get was cinderella's carriage, which is currently on sale right now!

the necklace isn't perfect, and that's okay. it's super cute and it's smooth to the touch. it's also pretty light weight & i love the combination of pale blue and silver.

the necklace opens & closes with a clasp



Design: ★★★★★
overall, I love how delicate and simple the carriage is. like I mentioned above, there's something about the color combination of pale blue & silver that I really like. I also love how so much attention was paid to detail and while it isn't perfect, I think that's what gives it it's charm. with such an understated design, I definitely can see myself wearing this with literally anything

Service: ★★★★★
after placing my order, my item was shipped out within 2 days and arrived not even 4 days later. while I didn't have direct communication with the owner, she was prompt & quick to ship out my item and had put great care into the gift wrapping. 

Overall: ★★★★★
I'm pleasantly surprised with the necklace I have received and I'm definitely sure that I will be purchasing from teacupcastle again in the future! 

Labels: , , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.