2.10.14 at 1:42 PM with

went to the getty center last weekend and omg, all the art. they had european and american art from the medieval times till present on display. it's interesting to see how much it has changed over time. they had paintings, sculptures, furniture, architecture, photography, you name it. unfortunately i didn't take too many photos because my parents kept rushing me....

i was fortunate enough to get a photo of van gogh's irises though! still can't believe i've seen something i studied from my textbook.....






after visiting the museum, i had an early lunch with my parents at our favorite chinese food place. soo good.

Labels: , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.