13.6.13 at 10:39 PM with
so today I went to my friends' graduation, congratulations class of 2013! you guys made it through 13 years of school! now for 4 more years of university for most of you :) *EVIL CACKLES* I took photos with my phone so the quality can be kind of iffy, oops.



THE CEREMONY WAS ~4 HOURS AND I WAS STANDING THE WHOLE TIME. it sucked. but I love my class of 2013 peeps so... you win this round.

this is so surreal; it still doesn't feel like I even left high school tbqh

look at jessica!!! she's the tiny one, hehe.

after 4 agonizing hours. congratulations class of 2013! go sundevils!

now for some photos with my awesome dongsaengs

david! aka mr. valedictorian I am so proud of you <3 though I do wish you weren't so closed-minded and ignorant but hey, you're going to uc berkeley double majoring (why) and I wish you and your girlfriend the best! treat emma well!

michael! I'm gonna miss you so much, ehe. can't believe we've known each other for 6 years now! I remember in middle school people would think we were siblings LOL. but thank you for always being there with a helping hand when I needed it; you're the best, michael!

jessica! my tiny little dongsaeng, I love you a lot! you'll be going to ucsd majoring in computer engineering though so.... I'm not too jealous of you going to my dream school! but thank you so much for putting up with my weird antics all these years, I couldn't ask for such a wonderful friend. I have faith that you will have a bright future ahead, so good luck! you deserve the best <3

and adam! (oops, your eyes are closed SIGH) I know we never were that close but I've also known you for 6 years, and our relationship was platonic classmates who happen to have a lot of classes together and similar friend circles. but! you were super nice and always helped me with my math homework :)



AWW YES, MAKE THE GREAT VALEDICTORIAN KNEEL!!!!!

graduation was such an amazing time! even though my feet hurt like hell, but I was able to chat with my underclassmen for a bit and meet up with some people from my graduating class I haven't seen since last year. it still hasn't really hit me that I'm not a high school student and not only am I college student, but I'm already a second year! crazy how time flies when you're not watching~

+ ootd. this is what I wore to the ceremony!

and on another note, I changed my phone theme again.

Labels: , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.