5.12.14 at 2:20 PM with
last month my bff daisy came down to visit me for my birthday ;~;

HOMEMADE EGG TARTS. DAISY MADE ME THESE kjhKJDghk SO GOOD.

she knows me so well. cute stickers + exo oppas lmfao






literally all we did was eat.

also went to sephora to get my ~free birthday gift~ and some totally awesome (and expensive omg) concealer. this thing covers everythinggggggggg.

then on my actual birthday:

new necklace~ haven't worn it yet though, oops

ran out of hand sanitizer so I got some from bath & body works.

bought myself a slice of strawberry cake & pudding from paris baguette. so good.



I've been so busy with work & school I literally spend all of my free time sleeping or eating. my existence is futile lol.

Labels:



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.