9.1.15 at 6:17 PM with
originally ordered this back in november & got it the beginning of december, but I had no time because of work and what not. but now!!!! I can finally talk about what I got~

during this time, etude house was having a princess event & if you spent $30 or more, you got free shipping! everything here I ordered from the official website & bought with my own money!

they were having a huge sale on their I need you sheet masks ($0.95 each!), so I got 8 different kinds. the ones I got were pomegranate, tea tree,rice, lemon, green tea, royal jelly, pearl, and honey. they have a bunch of different kinds you can choose from though!

the next thing I got is the every month cleansing foam, which is a line of 12 cleansers and the idea is that each month represents a different skin type/skin problem. I got 6, which is tea tree & is made for uneven, troubled skin.

i had to get the missing u hand cream because it was so cute! it's also pretty small so it's great for traveling too! the one I got is the panda, which smells like peach~

I've been having really awful dark circles lately and wanted to try out a mask specifically made for them. decided to try the collagen eye patch. I hope it helps!

been needing a new liquid eyeliner, so I got oh m'eye line in black

I've been absolutely obsessed with stick glosses since kcon 2014, so I got the apricot stick gloss in #7

I wasn't originally looking to buy a lipstick, but dear my wish lips-talk is the one Krystal of f(x) was endorsing and the color looked so amazing, so I had to have it. I got the shade OR201

I couldn't resist this cute sweet idea bunny nail set. it comes with one nail polish & a bottle of cute bunny decorations for your nails. the one I got is the white nail polish + black decos

I originally got a blue play nail polish last year & I loved the opacity and how bright it was so I got 2 more shades. I got #04 PK003 and #43 PP504

also got a 25mL sample of the real art cleansing oil and WOW. it does a wonderful job removing makeup & keep my skin moisturized. a little goes a long way & I don't wear makeup often, so this little bottle should last me a few months!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.