12.1.15 at 5:51 PM with
hey hey hey! so as a belated birthday/christmas present Ara got me a ton of cute stuff! ahhh, so exciting! never have I seen so many adorable things in one awesome package!


first. a bunch of sheet masks because I hoard these so much. so many different kinds & brands!

I never realized that I didn't have any knee-high or over the knee socks so Ara got me 2 pairs! really perfect for the winter season in california, haha.

a few bows from her bow shop. do check out hanaemi and my review!

a thin pencil case, rilukkuma eraser, and a thin point red pen!

some more cute erasers. ugh, there's never enough rilakkuma around here.

a mini apple lavender scented body lotion from bath & body works! it smells so good but when I went to my own store they didn't have any left :(

a small pink pouch & a pink crown hair clip

some nail shields(?) for when I (fail at) painting my nails

a lucky jade(?) lion keychain. so cute.

a mini letter set and lastly, but my favorite, the birthday card! so many lovely and sincere words. thank you so much for being my friend, Ara, and for sticking through with me all these years ;; one day we will meet! I promise!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.