24.1.15 at 1:07 PM with

hello hello! today I'll be reviewing the fairy bow I received from sweetheart bows!


shipping took about a week to get to my house~ the bow was mailed in a bubble mailer & while it was flattened a bit during shipping, the bow itself kept it's overall shape. none of the beads came off of the center, either, and the alligator clip remained intact the entire trip!

the bow was packaged in this super cute & pink cake bag!

and a little thank you note from Ngan!

the bow I chose was the fairy bow. 

according to the description:
 "a bow made of iridescent and glittery floral ribbon. The center is made of iridescent beads.

The ribbon is sturdy, not flimsy like traditional ribbon. There are specks of glitter that will appear to be blue/green, although the image may make the product appear to be completely white."


you can choose your own clip, but I went with the alligator clip since that's my favorite. it's a double prong one for extra security!

I really love the little floral details in the ribbon, especially the small flecks of glitter that shimmer in the light.

the beading in the center gives it an extra sweet & girly look. very pretty & feminine!




Design: ★★★★★
I love how simple yet girly this bow is! the white color makes it easy to match any outfit while the subtle floral design & speckles of glitter make is extra girly & super sweet. the little beads in the center give the overall bow a complete look, making it stand out compared to regular bows.

Service: ★★★★★
Ngan is super nice to talk to & is very prompt with responding to emails and messages! she even emailed me to let me know when she shipped out my bow & said that I should expect it within the week! if you ever have any questions about her bows or store in general, don't hesitate to ask! she's very patient and kind :)

Overall: ★★★★★
I am absolutely in love with everything. from the bow, to the way it looks in my hair, to the A+ customer service. seriously cannot rave enough about this. 

use the code "oxygenic" for 10% off your entire order! please do check out sweetheart bows!

thanks a bunch for reading ^^

Labels: , , , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.