10.2.15 at 1:18 PM with

received: January 24, 2015 | order period: January 22, 2014 ~ February 26, 2014 
cost: $71 USD (photobook + ems + domestic shipping)


the set included a photobook, a2 sized poster, 4 a4 sized posters, L-holder, mini dvd, fanart notebook, fanart stickers, tin case + photocards, 2 postcards, electromagnetic waves blocking sticker

the photobook is a bright, pastel orange









there's a good mix of revealed and unrevealed photos. what's also nice is that all the photos are sharp & clear, and the coloring is bright but not too much. 

a2 & a4 sized posters

L-holder

mini dvd


2 postcards

notebook & stickers

electromagnetic waves blocking sticker



tin case + 26 photocards

all the photos are beautiful taken and edited, and the quality of each item is wonderful! the only real problem that I had was that it took forever to finally arrive, and at one point I thought I was never going to get it since my group order said that he wasn't able to contact the fansite master. I guess what i want to say is to always be wary and cautious when ordering things from fansites because there is a chance that you will get scammed out of your money.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.