16.6.13 at 3:28 PM with
I personally don't normally ever wear hair accessories but I decided to change that this year! my collection isn't very extensive, but it works for me (and I'm also very picky, hahaha.)





so this yellow & white polka dot headband I got from j.crew on sale for $2 while on vacation last summer. I really like it because it's simple and cute and perfect for summer!


I got this at icing a loooooooong time ago so I don't remember how much I got it for but I like that there's a medium sized bow on it!


this one I got at forever 21 a few weeks ago for $2 and I really love the color! I think I'm really into turquoise this year.


these floral clips I also got at forever 21 for $2 and I wear them with practically everything. they're simple & add a girly touch to an outfit + they keep my bangs out of my face.


this clip I bought a few years ago on ebay for around ~$3 and it's so cute! it's a tiara clip and it has gems all over it so it sparkles in the light! I mostly use it to clip up my bangs or when I'm in the mood to feel like a princess, haha.

totally random but these are the mini tiaras I found while rummaging around for my hair accessories. the pink one on the right I got at disneyland a few years ago for ~10 (what a rip off!) and the one on the left my friend chase got me because we were at party city & it was $0.50 and why not.

if you managed to read through all my rambling, congratulations! 

Labels: , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.