27.6.13 at 6:23 PM with
so the other day my mom came home with two matching necklaces for her and I. they're swarovski necklaces that she had asked a friend of hers to purchase them at costco for ~$45 each, I believe.




I cut it out of the plastic covering thing but it comes in this blue box, a bit bigger than the size of my hand.



and this is the design! I quite like it because it's very simple and I think it'd match with a lot of clothes, whether it be casual every day wear or more formal wear~

if you follow me on twitter, you will probably know that I received 6 pairs of circle lenses to review from thedollyeye. however, since I'm preparing to leave for vacation in a few days, I'm afraid I don't have the time to write a fully detailed review! so in the next day or so I'll be making another post of what I'll be packing for my trip, and when I come back I will write the circle lenses review asap!

here's a preview, hehehe~

Labels: , , , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.