26.11.13 at 4:52 PM with
another huge fad taking tumblr by storm is these false thigh-high stockings that usually have a cute character on them. I got these bunny tights from hkpowerstore for $2.87!


shipping took ~2 weeks and they arrived in this plastic bag





the bunny face is on the left leg

while "bunny" is on the right leg


super stretchy elastic



what I noticed about the fabric is that it's a lot thicker and not as "smooth" compared to the other tights I've reviewed. 




took this outside because the lighting inside my room wasn't that great haha




overall: ★★★★★
while these aren't as "smooth" and are quite a bit thicker compared to other tights, they're very comfortable to wear and the fabric easily stretches. what I also noticed is that because the fabric is a bit rougher, it kind of makes my legs itch a bit (and this is probably largely due to me not shaving in a few days, LOL.) so be aware that they can be a bit uncomfortable if you don't have smooth legs. another thing I'd like to mention is that while these are supposed to be false thigh-high stockings, the black part of the tights seems to be kind of long (I'm ~5'1/156cm in height, for reference.) I found that the top of the bunny ears were practically covered by my skirt so I had to pull them down a bit so that the "thigh-high part" was visible. overall, I really do like these tights and they're so cute! I can't wait to wear them with everything, haha.

you can purchase these here~ thanks for reading!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.