9.11.13 at 3:26 PM with
I know tattoo tights because a giant Thing on tumblr within the last few months and I know lots of people have these gun tattoo tights but I really wanted a pair of my own, eventually. and here they are! I got these from csh8869 on ebay for $1.95!


they arrived in this tiiiiiiny bubble mailer. you have no idea how confused i was when i saw this haha. shipping took about 2 weeks~

the tights were folded and stuffed inside

at least they were also wrapped in plastic



the big gun is on the right leg


while the little gun is on the left leg

the fabric itself is very sheer and smooth. it's so nice and it doesn't even feel like it's there. it's also very thin, so it took me nearly 10 minutes to get them on because i didn't want to cause any runs or tear the tights D:

they also offer a bunch of other designs such as ribbons, hearts, almost anything really haha.

sorry, no full leg shots because I hate my legs OTL




overall: ★★★★★
the tights are a lot nicer than I had anticipated since they costed a little less than $2 but there's no mistaking that these are great quality. I know a lot of people own these gun tights but it's because they're so unique and cool; i can totally see myself wearing these with my skirts or shorts. what's also great is that because the fabric they're made of is extremely thin, it lets your legs breathe and it isn't "constricting." however, while these are great to make a fashion statement they probably wouldn't be much use to keep warm (unless you live in socal like i do LOL)

if you would like to purchase this, click here! thanks for reading ^^





Labels: , , , , , , , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.