8.11.13 at 3:57 PM with
I've been meaning to get one of these for a looooong time, especially since I'm a huge Xiumin fan and I finally did after more than a year of being a fan of exo (lol.) I got this from hkpowerstore for $1.


shipping took 2 weeks, as usual. the ring arrived in this plastic shipping bag.

and was swathed in a thing sheet of foam(?)

it came packaged in 2 plastic bags, but the first one took me forever to open LOL



of course, they don't only have xiumin's symbol available but also all the other exo members.





overall: ★★★★★
personally, I don't think I'll wear this ring out very often but ironically enough it suits the upcoming winter season since xiumin's symbol is a snowflake. I was surprised by the quality of the ring and had expected it to be some kind of cheap metal since it was only $1 with free shipping. the ring itself is a little on the heavy side, but the metal is very smooth with no noticeable marks. if you're a huge exo fan I feel that it'd be great to get your biases symbol (or maybe all of them, hahaha) since each one is $1.

if you would like to purchase this, click here! thanks for reading :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.