3.11.13 at 3:04 PM with
I'm not sure if many people know this, but I'm a huge inspirit (aka a fan of infinite) and I have been dying to get my hands on an infinite necklace. I was originally going to get one last year but all the ones I found were $10+ and I'm pretty cheap LOL. I got this one from koreapopfan on ebay for ~$5.


shipping took about ~2 weeks or so and the necklace arrived safely in a bubble mailer

 it came in a super cute and pink box ;;;;;

the necklace itself was packed in 3 little plastic bags





the necklace is available in two colors: silver & gold, but I personally prefer silver

front side

back side

clasp


overall: ★★★★★
it's such a pretty necklace and the quality of the metal isn't cheap. it's a little on the "heavier" side for such a small necklace and is a must-have, especially if you love infinite. or if you think it's a cool symbol. I think it would match with a ton of outfits, and you could probably layer this with other necklaces as well. 

if you would like to purchase this necklace, click here! thanks for reading! :)

Labels: , , , , , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.