26.9.13 at 6:02 PM with

received: September 26, 2013 | order period: May 10, 2013 ~ July 5, 2013
cost: $60 USD (photobook + ems + domestic shipping)


the set included a photo book, mini photo book, a4 sized poster, tin case photo-card set, a fan, postcards, an electromagnetic sticker, & fan-art stickers

the photo book came in plastic wrap~ 

the cover is of xiumin's back; I think this was taken during a schedule? or was it the airport? ahh, I don't remember but I like the monochrome colors for the cover. it's very nice,simple, and clean.

the book itself is A4 sized and has 184 pages on montblanc paper. all the photos are from MAMA promotions up until Wolf promotions.



I found that the earlier photos (at the beginning of the book) are a bit grainy, but as you flip through the book the quality of the photos improve quite a lot.





what's also great is that the photos are organized chronologically, which helps with the flow of the book and showcases a sort of "visual timeline." it's also cool to see how much xiumin has changed in the last year or so ^^ I wish I could show more photos but a lot of the ones in the photo book have never been released, so I'd like to respect the fansite and not spread them around, sorry!

now onto the gifts!

the first one if the mini photo book: 「 FETISH X 」

the mini photo book itself is printed on good quality paper and it reminds me of a pamphlet of sorts.

unlike the regular photo book, it only has pre-released photos. 


the poster is A4 sized and the photo is printed on (once again) good quality paper. he's so cute omg ;;;;

I received 2 fans (one of which I'll be giving to my friend, heh) and the fan-art is so adorable!

this packet here includes 6 postcards, an electromagnetic sticker, and 4 fan-art stickers

I believe that the postcards are all unreleased photos, but I'm not exactly sure....



the electromagnetic sticker is a snowflake!

the stickers are so adorable <3

the tin case holds 26 photo cards, most of which are also unreleased photos.



each photo card had this printed on the back~

overall I am absolutely in love with this photo book (I mean, how could I not be? it's 200+ photos of xiumin, haha.) though there were some delays with shipping, in the end everything arrived safely and in one piece!

 to be honest, when I first ordered this photo book I was really skeptical because this was my first time ordering via group order AND ordering from a fansite so I wasn't exactly sure what to expect. but after 4 months, I honestly though this was completely worth it! now I'm more open to buying fansite goods, and the quality of all the items in this set was amazing; it definitely rivaled that of those official goods.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.