2.11.13 at 4:27 PM with
reasons why I should never shop by myself is that I have the tendency to impulse buy anything that I particularly fancy. SIGHS.


first things first, I always stop by forever 21 whenever I do go shopping. why? who knows. a lot of their clothes are relatively affordable so it'd be a waste not to, ahem, wade through the store for a bit.

I had intentionally come in looking for accessories but came across this black star-print skirt on sale for $6.80. I grabbed a size medium and continued shopping.






stopped by the hair accessories and got some medium sized plaid print bows


also raided the jewelry section LOL







after forever 21 I stopped by sanrio to pick up a few more cute things
if you didn't know, tuxedo sam is one of my favorite sanrio characters so i got post-its



and some pens because you can never have too many pens





if you hadn't noticed I didn't include prices, LOL. I actually went shopping to buy a few more things for the giveaway I will be hosting ☆very soon☆ and it includes some of these items so look forward to that! thanks for reading ^^

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.