28.7.13 at 5:49 PM with
hello again! I'm back today with another review but this time I'll be reviewing my all-time favorite bb cream. I'm still relatively new to the whole bb cream market, but I remember someone recommending me skin79 as a good place to start because nearly all of their products are so affordable! anyways, this review (like my last one) is not sponsored, and I had actually purchased this bb cream last year (and I have yet to finish the bottle, HAH.)


anyways, I had originally ordered the skin79 dream girls bb cream on their website but you can also get it on ebay for relatively cheaper (I had purchased mine for $12 including shipping.) because I've had this for a while, and I did not keep the packaging (oh, darn) but basically they ship it in a cardboard box & the bb cream itself has it's own matching box!





according to the website the dream girls bb cream is supposed to:
- provide long lasting clean oil-less skin by absorbing sebum with excellent porous powder
- protects sensitive troubled skin and also teenager's skin with natural plant ingredients and special skin trouble care ingredient
- removes keratin with papaya extract
- excellent UV protection (SPF 30/PA++)

the main ingredients in this bb cream are:
- grapefruit extract (skin's flexibility)
- porous powder (sebum controlling)
- licorice extract (skin moisturizer)
- purslane extract (relax & moisturizes skin)
- trouble care complex (patent ingredients)

I have oily skin and I break out easily and in my honest opinion this bb cream is extremely light weight and does not irritate my skin in any way. Please do keep in mind that this bb cream was made specifically for people with acne-prone and oily skin, such as teenagers. It provides light coverage that helps to cover redness, minor acne scars, and evens out the skin tone by covering up any discoloration. I also found that this helped reduce my oil production and by the end of the day my face was a bit shiny, but it wasn't a disgusting grease bomb. What I also love is that there's SPF in it and I also have the tendency to burn easily, so that's a plus (especially since I don't have to apply sunblock before hand)





if you haven't noticed, I have a slightly darker skin tone compared to a lot of East Asian people so it's always very difficult for me to find base products (bb creams, foundation, concealer) that matches my shade in the Asian cosmetics. However, with more people gravitating towards bb creams (especially Korean brands) companies have been trying to expand to include a variety of shades. The best thing about this bb cream is that it caters to a lot of different shades. I was exceptionally surprised to find that this blended in nicely with my skin tone and that I didn't have to mix it with a tinted moisturizer or anything like that.

The dream girls bb cream itself smells very nice, kind of sweet (it's hard to explain, but it has a very light fragrance) and that when I put it on it does not make my face oily and allows my skin to breath. It also gives my skin a light dewy look, but it's not too dewy where it's borderline oily. I think the only down side is if you rub/touch your face a lot (like I do) it comes off really easily, but I heard a makeup primer can help to make it last longer. Also, if you have super oily skin (like myself) I suggest carrying around oil blotting sheets in your purse to lightly dab your face.

Overall Rating: 9/10
like I said, I absolutely love EVERYTHING about this bb cream except that it does rub off quite easily and I definitely think it's a good bb cream for beginners (especially since it's caters toward teenagers with acne prone skin AND does a great job at providing light coverage for a variety of skin tones.)

hopefully this review has helped you a bit in your quest for the search of the "perfect" bb cream, and I'll see you all next time! thanks for reading!

Labels: , , , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.