17.7.13 at 5:02 PM with

hey guys! it’s been a while since the last time I posted a review, right? anyways today I’ll be reviewing not one, but 6 rosy rosa circle lenses that thedollyeye was so kind to sponsor me! I’ll be reviewing all six pairs together since they are all the same style but different colors :)

warning: image heavy


my lenses arrived 2 weeks ago (right before I had to go on vacation, hence why this review is so late) but here I am now! in general, shipping took an average of 2 weeks to arrive ^^
they were sent in a bubble mailer

and wrapped up in 2 layers of newspaper

and came in this plastic casing covered in tape




they also sent along 2 lens cases!

these are the colors I got! pink, gray, blue, green, brown, & violet


info:
Diameter : 14.8mm
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Water Content : 38%
Lens’ Lifetime : 1 Year

all photos were taken with natural lighting & have not been edited~

pink:





green:





blue:





gray:






violet:





brown:



(sorry, my lighting changed between these two, oops)


Design/Color: ★★★★★

I absolutely love all the colors! I thought they were going to be extremely bright when I put them on (such as the pink, blue, and violet) but with my dark brown eyes the lenses were toned down and didn’t seem so “shocking" hehe. I’m really glad that I am able to wear these on a daily basis if I wanted to! I really like the design also, it leans towards the "simpler" side but I think that’s what I like about it; nothing too flashy but it’s enough of a change to be noticeable. 

Enlargement: ★★★★★

they certainly make my eyes bigger & more “dolly" looking! one of my favorite things about circle lenses, heh. at 14.8mm in diameter, these lenses are on the smaller side of circle lenses and are absolutely perfect for those who want to start wearing them without jumping into the 16.8mm ones!

Comfort: ★★★★☆

for the first few minutes of wearing them they were a bit uncomfortable but after 5 or so minutes passed it didn’t even feel like they were there! I was able to wear them for a few hours (~6 hours) without any further discomfort but please do be aware that because circle lenses have lower water content compared to normal contact lenses it’s best to always have eye drops on you if you plan to wear them for long periods of time!

Service: ★★★★★

the owners were so kind to me and replied to any emails and questions I had promptly (usually within a day, or sooner!) after we were able to sort out details they had shipped out my lenses as soon as possible (the following monday.) of course the lenses they sent were random, but I was not certainly disappointed!

Overall: ★★★★★

besides the little discomfort in just putting the lenses in, everything else was just amazing & perfect! I am so in love with these lenses that I’ve been wearing them almost every day for the past week or so! I also really like how the design and colors allow for every day wear since they don’t stand out too much! however if you were to use these for cosplay, I would suggest going with more pigmented & brighter colors!

♥ these particular circle lenses are yet to be available on thedollyeye, but please do check out their amazing selection of lenses here

thanks for reading!



Labels: , , , , , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.