12.12.13 at 2:15 PM with
today I will be reviewing these xiumin symbol earrings that my friend michelle got me for my 19th birthday <3 I'm not sure where she got these, so I can't say, but you can find them on ebay or any online kpop store.


they arrived in this little air parcel and I was so confused because I hadn't ordered anything, haha.


the earrings were inside a super cute blue jewelry box!


the earrings aren't very big. maybe about a centimeter in length?

side view~


the backs of the earrings



(it took me 20 tries to get this photo omg)

overall: ★★★★★
I personally have very sensitive ears, so I can't wear these too often because they're not precious metals. however, they're very light weight and easy to wear, and they're most likely made out of sterling silver so they're completely safe to wear. I also really like them, not only because they're my bias' symbol, but that they're super cute and simple snowflakes and perfect for winter!

thanks for reading!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.