16.8.14 at 4:18 PM with
it's currently almost 3am as I type up this post and I actually meant to work on this 2 days ago but I got sidetracked. I don't remember by what, but apparently it was important. or I was laying in bed doing nothing. one or the other, lol. anyways! I actually did not buy a lot of stuff this year in comparison to last year (I think ????) and I only bought things I really wanted so yay!


so at kcon they had this "market place" where there were tons of booths filled with shops selling things & what not at some-what discounted prices. stopped by the face shop & got this super cute perfume stick!

there are 3 scents, I believe, but the second one is my favorite

it reminds me of little red riding hood

the perfume is sweet & floral, but really light so it isn't overwhelming. it's easy to apply too and lasts all day. it also reminds me of those sunscreen sticks LOL

also got this lip tint! it was $10, but they had a buy one get one free deal so me & my cousin split the cost

the only shade they had on hand was #02 but I haven't had the chance to try it yet

with every purchase you get your choice of a cute hair tie (i got a polka dot usamimi hair tie!)

and you got a green canvas bag

there was also a booth that was selling phone cases AND I FINALLY FOUND A CASE FOR MY GALAXY S5 THAT WAS CUTE & AFFORDABLE!!!! this case was $10 and I got it in mint green (they also had hot pink but ehhhh)

I personally prefer flip cases like these since I'm such a klutz and it'd be expensive to replace the screen...

it also doubles as a wallet so it's super convenient (especially when you're using a small purse or just don't want to carry a lot of stuff with you)

the day after kcon I stopped by korea town to get some albums since the booths there didn't have the ones I wanted ;; I got red light! the cool cats version, I think?


i originally got krystal & my cousin got luna which is such a funny coincidence since we got each other's biases, haha! the same thing happened last year with pink tape, except we both got the group photo card. funny how that happens.

i originally wanted to buy infinite's be back but they were sold out!!!!! so I got baby baby and omg, it's so pretty


you also get a free random poster with your purchase (I got g-dragon but I forgot to take a photo of it, oops. but it's the coup d'etat poster)

the last stop on the way home was irvine spectrum where I stopped by skinfood. the were sold out of most of the things I wanted (ugh) but I got this fresh apple sebum controlling serum which helps make you not appear as oily??? it was $9


the lady also gave me free samples of the toner & pore serum from the same line

and uh yeah, that's it for all the things I bought at kcon! I think I probably spent ~$30 on drinks & food alone though OTL

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.