13.8.14 at 12:49 PM with
I was originally going to post this before I left for LA to attend KCON but I got so busy that I didn't have the time, ugh. anyways, I went to daiso a day or so before my trip because I needed to pick up a few things that I've been putting off for quite a while (~2 weeks or so, LOL)


I was originally looking for the mini clothespins to put up photos in my room but apparently they were out of stock? so I got 2 sets with flowers on them


and this set that has floral print on it

got a new pencil case, mostly because I liked the quote on it


I also got this travel size spray bottle to put in my oil controlling spray (from nature republic!) since I didn't want to bring along the bigger bottle

also got this pouch that's full of plastic travel size containers

since my trip to LA was only going to be 3 days, 2 nights I didn't want to lug my giant bottle of contact solution & large container of moisturizer so I used these instead.

and in a moment of weakness I caved and got strawberry calpico. so. good.

Labels: ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.