6.8.14 at 1:30 PM with
hey guys! it's been a while since I've posted a review but today I will be reviewing these 3 darling bows sent to me by one of my good friends, Ara! her new bow shop, moncheribow, has its grand opening tomorrow, August 7th 2014! please do click the "read more" button for my review and a special discount :)


the bows took about a week to get to me 

inside there was a little note and the bows were safely bubble wrapped

do check out their social networking sites:
tumblr
twitter

each bow was individually wrapped in a plastic baggie

and was sealed with a colorful dot sticker

so cute!

each bow I got came with a single prong alligator clip. however, the standard clip is a double-prong alligator with a no-slip grip so if you would like the clips I got you'll have to make a note of it when you check out!

the first hair bow is called ezrah, which has pink, purple, red, & turquoise zigzags!

this is the biggest bow Ara sent me and comes as 5 inches wide, 4 inches high.



the second bow I was sent is brigitte, which is a bright red with adorable little white flowers all over

this is the second largest bow and comes as 5 inches wide, 2.75 inches high.



the third bow I received is retro cupcakes (which will be up in the shop asap), and comes with colorful cupcakes printed all over. it's super sweet!

as the smallest bow it comes in at 4 inches wide, and 2.75 inches high.



Design: ★★★★★
I absolutely love how well made and beautiful each bow was made; you can definitely tell a lot of time and effort was put into crafting each individual bow. I like how simple and adorable the fabrics are, especially since they're all 100% cotton. while the bows are on the large side, they're very light weight and can be worn with practically anything. the bright colors are definitely a must for summer!

Service: ★★★★★ 
Ara is seriously the nicest person ever. while we have been friends for 4+ years, it's been wonderful working with her. for a few months she and her friends had contemplated opening up a store and the fact that this is going to be a reality is just absolutely amazing! for the week that my bows were being shipped, Ara made sure to tell me that I must let her know when I received them. she also apologized when one of the alligator clips fell off (but nothing super glue couldn't fix, haha.)

Overall: ★★★★★ 
while I had picked out the retro cupcakes bow myself, Ara wouldn't let me know what other bows or how many others she would send me. however, I was pleasantly surprised by how lovely each bow turned out and how girly and sweet they all were. I am so happy with everything that she has sent me and will definitely be recommending moncheribow to everyone!

and since the grand opening is tomorrow on August 7th, 2014, Ara gave me a special discount to give to all of you! use the code "GRAND10" for 10% off your entire purchase!

thank you so much for reading and please so support moncheribow!

Labels: , , , , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.