27.2.15 at 12:25 AM with
hello darlings! today I will be reviewing kawaii box's january 2015 box #2! I saw a lot of hype about this so I figured that I'd give it a shot & try it out~


took about ~2 weeks for it to be processed & shipped to me from singapore! I actually got it near the beginning of february ;;;;

when you open it there's a card and some pink tissue paper!

"keep cozy & stay kawaii!" seriously, so cute.

after removing the tissue paper is all the goodies!

still in the individual wrappings~

there were also some pamphlets(?) for kawaii box & blippo, another online kawaii stationery store.

at first glance it looks like a cellphone case, LOL!

but it's actually a notebook

the pages are rainbow, which is pretty cool. I think I had a post-it pad that did this before, but I used them all.

at first I wasn't exactly sure what this was, but it turns out that they're little cut-outs that you can use to scrapbook or whatever crafty project you want.

I think the theme of this particular set was "baby"?

the next is a pencil case set

it comes with the case, a calendar, 3 pencils, an eraser, a pencil sharpener, and a mini ruler

a pair of pink & white polka-dot socks! it has a yellow bow at the ankle

a mini alpacasso key chain pouch

you can keep small things in it, like change or chapstick

everything is official & comes with tags as proof of authenticity

a crown pen! I've been seeing pens & pencils like this every where but had no idea where to get them. now that I have one of my own, guess the search is over? LOL


I originally thought it was a pencil, haha


a binder clip? it looks more like a chip clip, honestly....


a box of panda pocky~

this is actually my favorite pocky flavor, which is cookies & cream


strawberry sticky tabs & post-it set

good thing strawberries are my favorite fruit, hehe


at first I was thinking this was a lanyard

but naw, it's just ice cream print ribbon.

a squishy panda phone charm

I'm a bit disappointed that there's a dent on the side, so it makes it look quite odd


Items: ★★★☆☆ 
everything is very kawaii & adorable, just like the namesake! however, I was quite disappointed in that I was hoping for more practical items such as stationery or jewelry, or maybe hair accessories. the socks were cute but I usually wear sandals since it's pretty warm all year round, so I hardly wear socks. the chip/paper clip thing was cute, but I'm not even sure what I would use it for. the panda pocky was great! except that I could get that at my local asian market, so if they were going to include snacks I was hoping for something more ~different~ or something I probably would have never found in-store or would have thought to try. the last thing that made me a bit sad was that the panda key chain arrived a bit damaged (the dent on the side of its head.) most of the items I really do like, especially the alpacasso key chain and the pencil, but more practicality in the items would have been a great bonus.

Service: ★★★★★ 
after placing my order at the end of january, they shipped my package out within a few days & it arrived during the beginning of the second week of february. they ship it with tracking, so I was able to see where my package was at all times on the usps website!

Overall: ★★★☆☆ 
while the service was great! the items themselves were quite lackluster than what I had been anticipating, and as I mention earlier, I wish that they offered more practicality? like more kawaii things I can use in my every day life. I'm not saying that the items aren't cute, because they are, but I'm still wondering about what use I'm going to have for a few of these things.....

I actually forgot to cancel my subscription, so expect another review on their march kawaii box!

if you're interested in ordering, please do check out kawaii box!

thanks for reading~


Labels: , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.