5.12.16 at 4:34 PM with
yumetwins' november box! I was originally going to pass on this box but I saw that there would be some sailor moon and gudetama in this box so I just had to get it. this month's theme was 'breakfast.' the box is $23.99USD per month + $6 s/h.


brochure is always on top when you first open up the box

details about the items inside


first item I pulled out was this big shinada baby nature plushie. I believe I got the baby baku, but you could have also gotten the baby alpaca, baby tiger, or baby cat.


next was the sanrio kirimichan post-its. I actually wasn't familiar this was particular sanrio character, but it's still so cute.

and of course, my spirit animal, gudetama. these are stickers and I think I might be sticking one on my new power bank, heh.


you know it's official when there's a blue sanrio sticker on the back, usually near the bar code.

next was a kawaii mini-notepad with a sushi theme. inside has 2 different designs on the paper


next item is the rilakkuma darjeeling tea bags! they're so cute, I haven't brought myself to use them yet, ahhh


enogumasan 2-way marker. I'm more of a pencil/pen person, but I'm sure I can find a use for this.

first blind box in the box is sumikko gurashi sushi rubber keychain charm. 

there's 9 different ones you can get

I happened to get the blue one (I'm not sure what it's called, sorry.)

the second blind box is the main reason why I was so excited for this month's box. re-ment's sailor moon sweets mascot blind box.


there's 6 different ones you can get and I was really hoping for #3 or #1


I got #2 though, but after looking at the physical item #2 is actually really pretty! the keychain itself is pretty hefty for what it is.



thank you so much for reading and see you for next month's box!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.