17.6.16 at 4:18 PM with
hey guys, long time no post! today I'll be talking about all the products I bought from jolse last month! I haven't tried everything yet, but I'll definitely be giving my 2 cents about the products I have tried so far!


if you didn't know, most items on jolse are quite affordable, and it's nice knowing that there isn't a certain amount of money you need to spend to get free global shipping! my favorite place is looking at the BEST section where the most popular products get a discount! they're also known for giving a lot of samples with every order so keep that in mind! of course, the more you spend the more samples you get!

i've seen a couple reviews saying that shipping took 2 weeks, but for some reason my order took about 3 weeks to get to me. not a big deal, though I was getting a little impatient lol. nothing arrived broken or opened or forgotten, and everything was in perfect condition so no complaints there

I thought it was cute how everything was bubble wrapped like wow, such careful packaging.

this were the things I ordered, right after unboxing

and all the samples I got + a sheet mask from nature republic! (the acne pimple stickers weren't a sample but something I bought, more on that later in the post)

first thing I got was the elizavecca milky piggy carbonated bubble clay mask that I tried when my friend Daisy came down for exo's concert in LA. the tingly sensation is quite weird, but it leaves your skin feeling so fresh and clean and soft ugh. I haven't had the chance to use this one yet, but let me tell you it's such a great mask.

the next thing I got is the holika holika smooth egg skin peeling gel which basically helps remove the dead skin on your face with gentle rubbing. I've used this once so far and omg, all the dead skin that came off was so shocking. it left my face feel so smooth and lighter. you're only supposed to use this once or twice a week, but I haven't gotten around to using it again since I've been lazy LOL. they also have a gudetama version, but it costs a couple dollars more.

I cannot believe I had gone my entire life without these amazing pimple stickers. these are the corsx acne pimple master patches but all pimple stickers more or less work the same. I've used a couple since I've bought it and omg, it as a life saver. I usually put them on at night and sleep with it. what the sticker does is draw out the impurities in the pimple (you're only supposed to use them on pimples that have a white head) and the sticker absorbs the grossness while protecting the pimple itself. these specifically help calm down the pimple and reduce redness. depending on how big the pimple is, these can make a pimple go away over night or make the process a whole lot faster.

this is the missha line friends edition m magic moisture cushion in shade #23. I was originally going to get the brown version since it had a matte finish but the shade I wanted was sold out. It comes with one refill and another application puff. I've tried this out once and while the coverage was good and I was actually surprised at how much I actually liked this particular dewy finish, the shade was still 2~3 shades lighter than my skin tone. I'll probably end up mixing the bb cream with a darker bb cream I have to make it match better, but if I ever run out I can always reuse the container itself.

I also got the tonymoly new delight cotton pact which is an oil absorbing setting powder. I got this because while I am happy with the one I got from the face shop, I wanted to try other brands to see which formula works best. plus this is a pressed powder which I've never tried before, so I'm hoping that it works well for my skin.

this is the holika holika pig-nose clear black head deep cleansing oil balm and I've seen a lot of people try different products from this line before. from my understanding it works like a nose pore strip, except you rub this onto your nose to remove the impurities and then wash it off. I haven't tried it yet, but I will definitely try to do so soon.

my matte setting spray from skinfood is running low, so I figured that I'd get a new one to test out. this is the holika holika sweet cotton sebum clear powder in mist which not only sets makeup, but also helps with controlling oil/sebum. it has an apple mint scent, so I'm pretty excited to try this once the one I'm currently using runs out.

 the last thing I got is the it's skin babyface petit gel liner in #01 blondie black since I've been trying to get back into wearing eyeliner (my winging game is hella weak LOL) and I've never tried a pencil gel liner before and this one was super affordable. no comments so far since I haven't used it yet. I'm pretty sure this particular eyeliner isn't waterproof but it's supposed to be long-lasting so we'll see haha.

Labels: , , , , , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.