18.6.16 at 7:09 PM with
I was watching daiso hauls on youtube the other day and apparently daiso started selling jewelry and you know me. I am such a junkie for jewelry, I swear I am a chronic jewelry hoarder because I have wayyyy more pieces than I actually wear lol


I got some snacks, my favorite so far being the original ramen noodles. everything else I bought for the first time I'm so !!!! excited to try them all

lord knows I don't need any more notebooks or planners, but LOOK AT IT. purely bought it for the #aesthetics and I can't even be mad because it was $1.50

all the jewelry is individually packaged and I was surprised at how pretty and trendy a lot of the pieces were. I should take a photo of the small section next time I go again. then again this was the only reason I went in the first place, LOL

nearly everything was either gold or silver colored. I was actually so excited because daiso had a necklace with a geometric prism with a gem in it (I got the long and short versions because I couldn't decide, in silver ofc. there were also gold versions though.) it was super similar to the one I saw and really liked at forever 21, but without the ridiculous price (the one at forever 21 was $5 or $6, I can't remember, but for such a basic necklace I was certainly not paying that much for it lol.) 

overall, I found most of the bracelets to be rather gaudy or tacky, but most of the earrings and necklaces they had were super cute, very trendy, and definitely in style for the season. basically fast fashion and it's great because each piece of jewelry was only $1.50 and with proper care, I can imagine them lasting a good year or so until it goes out of style. plus if they break, it really isn't a big deal since you hardly spent anything on it in the first place.

it took me like 20 minutes to look all over the store, but I finally found a jump rope since I'm trying to get back into fitness. I figured that jump roping is an easy way to burn calories and is something that can easily become a daily thing.

I also got 2 paper lanterns in pastel blue and white, my aesthetic ofc, to decorate my room. I'm thinking of hanging them up by attaching them to my ceiling but I'm not really sure how I'm going to go about it at the moment or where I'll place them.

Labels: , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.