30.3.16 at 1:50 PM with
I pre-ordered three official goods from ~μ’sic forever~ website, though I wish I bought more stuff.


it's been so long since I pre-ordered these goods... I think it was december 2015 or something, but the goods shipped and arrived early march, a couple weeks before the final love live. the only thing I'm sad about was that I didn't know the official brochure came out after I pre-ordered because I would've been all over it even if it was ¥3500...

the first thing I got was the official poster, which was ¥800. the paper was a lot flimsier than I thought it would be, but it was bigger than I had anticipated so I wasn't really that bothered. not sure if I'm going to hang it up or not since I only bought one, but we'll see!

I also got the t-shirt which was ¥3500. it comes in one size but omg, it's HUGE. probably a large/x-large in american men's t-shirt sizes, I was so surprised LOL. I don't think I'll be wearing this any time soon since I'm afraid that the design will be ruined from washing it in the washing machine and since it's so big (it reaches down to my knees) I really can't wear it anywhere except at home

front side

back side

the last thing I got was the keychain for ¥1500, which is probably my favorite thing I got!

what's cool is that the gold metal envelope opens and there's a message inside

I got maki because she's my best girl and the message says "I'll forever be by your side" /swoons. I'm thinking about using this as a keychain for my keys, but probably not since I tend to lose them and throw them around a lot.

the downside was that the official goods website only ships within Japan so I ended up having to use a service where I have my items shipped to them and then they ship them to me for a fee. I used tenso and I was actually really happy with their service. the day my goods arrived at their warehouse, they emailed me notifying that they had them and were really prompt in giving me my shipping options, or if I wanted to wait if I had more stuff coming in. I didn't order anything else so I chose for them to ship everything to me asap. after making my choice of shipping (I chose ems that was around $25, which was only ~$4 more than their regular shipping method) and my stuff arrived within 2 days, it was amazing. their fee wasn't that expensive, but I can't really remember how much but it couldn't have been more than 10% of the things I ordered. everything was packaged carefully, nothing was damaged, and they even included an invoice of the stuff I ordered along with a thank you note. I don't think I'll be ordering anything directly from Japan for quite some time, but I'll definitely use tenso again if I do.

Labels: , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.