6.1.17 at 5:09 PM with
lots of makeup I've bought over the last few months or so!


this is actually a gift set by tarte that was available at sephora during the 2016 holiday season. my friend actually got this for me for christmas.

products were wrapped in tissue paper

the gift set included a mini mascara, a mini lipstick, and a mini blush


my first eye shadow palette, too faced's semi-sweet chocolate bar. i actually got this at macy's the day after black friday for ~$30 since my mom had 2 $10 off coupons.

I really like this palette since there's so many warm neutrals, which go great with my skin tone, that can be used for every day makeup.


I got a lot of things from sephora, oops. but fortunately most of these products have become staples in my regular makeup routine. for some reason I got both birthday gifts for 2016. anyways, first item is smashbox's iconic photo finish foundation primer. seriously the best primer I have ever used and worth every penny. it makes my makeup last so much longer. I also got make up for ever's hd microfinish powder and I really love this setting powder. it does a good job at mattifying my makeup and helps my bb cream stay in place so well. my friend originally had this and she let me test it out and i instantly fell in love that I had to get my own. I got besame's brightening setting powder in french vanilla for baking, but unfortunately it's a bit too orange for my skin tone, so I don't think I'll be able to use it much. last but not least, I got urban decay's de-slick oil-control makeup setting spray and it's honestly the best setting spray I have ever used. it helps my makeup last longer, whether I'm going to class, to school, or even to an amusement park.

last items I bought are from nature republic (I actually got these from the actual store in LA, but I'll link the products down below)

I got the creamy lipstick in shade #05 coral presso and the stick highlighter in shade #01 shine pink.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.