16.1.17 at 10:52 PM with
decided to treat myself back in december and since etude house was offering free shipping on orders over $40.... why not?


the box arrived within 2 weeks since I placed my order, with etude house printed on the side

everything was packaged carefully with bubble wrap and paper

the first thing I got is the precious mineral bb cream blooming fit in the shade w24. the bb cream goes on a bit grayish, but after a couple minutes it evens out to match my skin tone. it smells really good and it's become my staple bb cream now. it's a very smooth application and light weight. it also offers medium coverage and helps even out my skin tone.

next item I got is look at my eyes eye shadow in the shade #06 BR425. I figured that having a good neutral color would be handy in the future. plus it was on sale for $2.30


next item is the sunprise must daily SPF50+/PA+++ sunscreen. this was recommended to me by a friend of mine and omg, I love it. it's super light weight and applies on smoothly. it smells pretty good too. it doesn't make my makeup look weird even when applied before anything else. on days where I don't want to wear makeup but still need to go outside, I put this on after some moisturizer and I'm good to go. the bottle is on the smaller side, but a little does a long way.

I also got the silk scarf hair moist pack which is a hair mask. I personally have quite frizzy, dry hair and all the western brands I've tried have done nothing for it, unfortunately. however, I started using this twice a week and it's done wonders. of course, it doesn't magically straighten my hair or anything but it does a good job moisturizing my hair and leaving it smoother, softer, and shinier. like with many products, a little goes a long way. I also learnt to not use too much near my roots since it makes it quite oily, so I only apply this to the length and ends of my hair.

the mask is a light pink and it also smells really good

the last two items I got are the silk scarf hologram hair serum and the silk scarf hologram hair essence. I realized after buying both that they essentially do the same thing: smoothing out frizz and helps with split ends while making hair moisturized and shiny. I haven't noticed a drastic difference when using either products, so I just alternate between each since they're almost the same thing for the most part.

Labels: , , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.