12.7.13 at 11:43 PM with
this isn't everything I got, but I'll be doing a separate post for the clothes I got! I'm also going to start watermarking my photos because I've been getting paranoid of people taking them and using them for scams and such~ anyways! most of the things are beauty products or random cute things I ended up impulse buying (oops...)



so the first thing I got were these masks from daiso! everything was $1.50 and you have no idea how much I wanted to just buy everything ;;; anyways, I've only used the nose pack (the one on the left) but it cleared out my pores so well & made my skin so soft! I have yet to try the natural pack, so maybe within the next few days?

oil blotting sheets~ there's 250 in each pack

a cleansing pad for the morning since I'm too lazy to use my clarisonic, LOL

charcoal nose pore strips~

some false eyelashes~ the ones I have were too dramatic so hopefully these ones are more "natural"

eyelash glue because the one I have right now isn't that great

I have a weakness for impulse buying while in a sanrio store...
my melody memos

and a cute little notepad

gifts from my 10 year old cousin, hehe. she's so cute! a mini jar, a fake macaroon, and a hedgehog eraser~

my aunt also got me a new phone case! she said she found them on ebay and the brand is called happymori






the only things I ended up buying while shopping in Oregon. each one was $1.50!

had some extra change so I spent it on winnie the pooh phone charms (you know how those machines are so addicting omg)

the day before I flew back home my uncle got me ray ban sunglasses. I don't really know what the big deal is about this brand, but my cousins are crazy about them?





so I'll be working some more posts and reviews tomorrow, so look forward to those within the next few days! thanks for reading~ :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.