13.7.13 at 1:40 PM with
I was originally going to post about the clothes I got on my vacation but I have yet to unpack so instead I'm going to blog about Thursday, when I met up with my bro Chase~ We didn't do much quite honestly, a bit of shopping, chatting, eating, and yeah. that's pretty much it LOL. anyways, I happened to find a few stores that sold kpop albums but when we went inside they jacked up the prices so much it was beyond ridiculous! Like Exo's XOXO album is originally ~$22 online but the store was selling it for $34 (what in the world...) however, in the end we both ended up getting a few stationary things!



first thing I got was these post it's or whatever they are. they're foxes and so cute ;;; this set was for $2


another post-it pack for $1! it was so cute I couldn't resist



I also got this pass-card case for bus passes and what not but I figured this would be a nice substitute if I didn't feel like carrying around my wallet/purse

rilakkuma pencil lead~ each was $1

and a totoro button because I'm a sucker for buttons

afterwards we decided to eat lunch (it was almost 1PM) and we ended up going to this place called Tofu House. neither Chase & I have ever been here but our friends have gone plenty of times and every time they always have something good to say about it. The place had awful parking, but the food was delicious and affordable! prices ranged from $7 to $12 per meal.

LOOKS GOOD, RIGHT? BECAUSE IT WAS DELICIOUS

I got 김치찌개 (kimchi jjigae) with tofu and beef~

while Chase got Korean bbq beef friend rice


also, for belated birthday present I got Chase SNSD's Run Devil Run & Hoot albums, season 2 star cards, and some badtz maru stickers, hehehe





okay well I have to get ready to take photos for my upcoming circle lens reviews, so please look forward to that! thanks for reading!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.