2.1.14 at 1:37 PM with
So this is basically all the things I bought while on vacation.... which isn't as much as I thought it would be, haha.

first stop was skinfood in irvine spectrum

I've been needing a toner, so I decided to try their parsley & mandarin toner

I also got their peach sake pore bb cream in sand beige since the last one I got was too dark ><"

since it was the holidays, they were including a free makeup pouch with every purchase!

free sample of their royal honey gift set

and samples of their royal honey eye cream

my minnie mouse keychain, aka the only thing I bought for myself while at disneyland 

pink ballet flats from cole haan. SOOOO COMFORTABLE. I wore these on my date, hehehehe

I also got apple print keds from kate spade (60% off!!!!!)

we also made a stop in china town and I got this heart shaped jar to hold my origami stars

and I also got more star paper because you can never have enough, LOL




well, I'll be posting about my vacation/trip later on after my cousin sends me all the photos she took. I'll also be doing another haul post on all the kpop stuff I ordered a few weeks ago that are now arriving by the box OTL anyways, thanks a bunch for reading!!!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.