26.6.14 at 4:10 PM with
received: June 23, 2014 | order period: February 28, 2014 ~ March 31, 2014
cost: $61 USD (photobook + ems + domestic shipping)


the set included a photobook, electromagnetic waves shield sticker, photo-card, postcard, a4 sized poster, l-holder, memo pad, & fan

the cover is super simple with the photobook name and the fansite name











the photos are super high quality! there's a good mixture of released and unreleased photos. I think my favorite part is that they included photos of minseok with pink hair ;;;


I really like the typography they used on the back cover

compared to the other photobooks I have, this one doesn't come with a lot of goodies but the quality photos make up for it



the first goody is the gold anti-radiation sticker that's a fan-art of minseok with wolf ears. so cute!


the photo cards don't come in the tin case but I like the variety in the photos; ranging from mama era up till right before overdose


the postcards are so nice and the photos are some of my favorites

the a4 sized poster is also really nice

the l-holder photo is from the same event as the a4 poster ahhh


the memo pad a cute chibi minseok fan-art in the corner

the fan is double sided with adorable photos!

for the price of the photobook everything, especially the photos, were really nice and high quality. there weren't any that were blurry or grainy or had a bad editing job. while I am minseok biased, I feel that crave for affection's photos are one of my favorites. so glad I got this!




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.