24.4.14 at 1:54 PM with
hello hello! long time no see! today I will be reviewing tonymoly's petite bunny lip gloss that I got in my korean cosmetics haul back in february for $3.92 before shipping~


I think the biggest appeal about this lip gloss is the adorable faces of the bunny cap (and not going to lie I picked this one because of it, haha)

this one is shade #04




the lip gloss twists up from the bottom, kind of like those super cool crayons that crayola makes.

I was expecting it to be kind of waxy because of the way it looked but I was pleasantly surprised to find that it wasn't. it was soft to the touch and was easy to apply.

there's a TON of product inside, so it'll last you quite a bit


before application

after 3 coats

overall: ★★★★★

I had gotten this lip gloss because a few of my friends from twitter had recommended it. what I absolutely love is that the color is rather pigmented! of course you have to build it up, but it definitely shows up. I'm surprised that there was a huge different in color when I only applied it 3 times. the gloss goes on smoothly and the formula is very moisturizing. I was expecting it to be rather waxy because of the way it looked but that wasn't the case. it actually comes off quite easily, so you'd probably have to reapply every few hours.

anyways, thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed my review ^^

Labels: , , , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.