25.6.14 at 6:56 PM with
at the beginning of the summer I decided to take down all my posters since as the weather got hotter, the tape holding them up wouldn't hold anymore. it was annoying to wake up in the middle of the night to the sound of posters falling down, to say the least.


right now all my posters are rolled up and stored in poster tubes that I've shoved into the back of my closet. not sure what I will do with them in the future but that's another thought for another day.

I originally saw this diy:
and decided to make a few myself.

the picture frames i got for 75% clearance at michael's craft store for $10 each. I got string from walmart for $3.

I ended up making 3 frames: one for friends, one for family, and one for kpop (exo, lol)



i thought it looked kind of empty with just 3 so I hung up this embroidery flower I got on my trip to vietnam in 2008

I really like how simple and easy it was to put this together and it wasn't too hard on the wallet either ;;

I also finally stuck on the keyboard stickers I bought ~4 years ago. they're so cute and colorful!


Labels: , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.