3.4.14 at 6:13 PM with

I was originally going to make separate posts but then..... naaaw


as you all know everything at daiso is $1.50 and the first thing I got was this super cute cartoon bear mug!



kukuma... very similar to rilakkuma. hahaha


next I got was this chick white out because I seem to have lost all my white out...



it even has a cap so that the white out tape doesn't get damaged!


I also got this set of rulers and protractors since the set I got in high school broke :(



it has these plastic prongs (not sure if you can see them) to keep everything in place


and I went to forever 21 yesterday and.... seriously. you can find so many cute clothes for inexpensive prices.

first thing I got was a peachy-orange lace tank top


a white lace tank top


and a turquoise lace tank top (same design as the white one)


I also got this silver bow ring because I love bows and silver jewelry *A*


also got a pack of 3 ring set that has a flower gem, large gem, and small gem




also got another eiffel tower necklace, hehe

the heart has "I'm yours" engraved on it


and I got this hodge-podge necklace

what's pretty cool is that it's 3 strands combined into one






Labels: , , , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.