31.3.14 at 12:09 PM with
hello again! today I will be reviewing these vine tattoo tights I got from wwhop for $1.95


shipping took just over a week, about 8 or so days! I was quite surprised since it normally takes ~2 weeks since their store is based in china

the tights come wrapped around a thin piece of cardboard and are packaged in plastic wrap

the waist band is very elastic and stretchy, which is good



I think the only downside is that the ink didn't stick to the fabric so the design isn't visible

so floral and pretty!

front side

backside


even when on, the design stretches but I don't think that deters from how great they look


what's also great is that the toes are reinforced with 2 layers

overall: ★★★★☆
giving this a 4 out of 5 stars because the printing of part of the design didn't turn out so well. I really like these tights, especially the fabric. it's very thing, stretchy, and smooth to the touch. while you have to be wary of your nails catching on it, I find that it is also durable. these aren't exactly ideal for winter (more early spring), but if you're like me and live in southern california then these are perfect! I also love how the design is simple and elegant but not completely overpowering and it doesn't steal attention away from the outfit you may be wearing that day. 

if you'd like to purchase these, please click here! thanks for reading ^^

Labels: , , , , , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.