14.7.14 at 2:19 PM with
so last week I got back from vacation and while on my trip I did a lot of shopping... though in the end it was my mom who got a bunch of stuff. clothes, mostly haha. my mom and aunts have an obsession with j.crew lately so literally everything they bought was from there. didn't help that j.crew was having their semi-annual sale with up to 80% off on certain items + my aunt had a coupon for 30% off her entire purchase, regardless of what she bought.


if you don't know me that well (and I don't really expect you to, haha) I really do not like wearing pants. I own probably ~5 pairs of jeans and everything else are shorts, along with a few skirts maybe. anyways, all their shorts were on sale for 60%. each pair I got was from $8~$13 each










I'm actually not that particular with shorts in terms of color and print; the brighter the better. strange print? YES PLEASE. the only thing I look for when buying shorts is that they're low rise and that there's a 3 inch inseam or else the shorts are too long for my preference. 



I also got these 2 really loose fitting shirts. had to get them in extra small since they were way too big, surprisingly. each one was on clearance for $7, I think.

anyways, yeah! didn't really buy much on this trip but that's totally okay! shall save my money for kcon then, hehe.

Labels: , , , , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.