23.3.15 at 1:20 PM with
hello lovelys! today I will be reviewing kawaii box's february 2015 box! 


funny thing was that I had forgotten to cancel my subscription after getting the january box, so here I am reviewing another one! anyways~ onward to the review!

i got this at around the end of the first week of march. took about ~2 weeks for it to be processed & shipped to me from singapore~



how cute, haha.


the first thing is a magenta pencil case with a galaxy print on it with the quote "sea is the upside down sky" which is pretty cool. the material is plastic

while the back side is some plastic mesh

the next is a tiffany blue diamond shaped baggage tag

this'll be pretty handy since I'll be going to australia this summer & it'll make finding my luggage a lot easier with it


this is basically a poppin' cooking kit? like you can make your own lollipop, in this case.

i'm not particularly interest in this so I'll most likely give it to my youngest cousin or something since she's obsessed with these, lol.

some scrapbook stickers

most of them are words of thanks and what not. wish there were more flower stickers though

pastel cube bracelet. not sure if this'll make its way into my every day jewelry, so I might just give it away to my cousin or something.

i love pastels but idk about it being something that speaks to my fashion style

panda chopsticks!

i think these are wooden so i'm afraid the paint will chip or fade from using and washing often, so they might not ever come out of the plastic wrap at this rate

a tiny raccoon stuffed animal keychain

it's cute, but i wish i had a use for it at the moment

a bear mechanical pencil! it's also in my favorite color, haha


the top of the pencil is a bear head cupcake? cute but kind of creepy at the same time.... lol

a hat eraser

a glitter lollipop hair clip

it's been super hot here lately, so the green tea kitkat ended up melting in the heat LOL. good thing this is my favorite kitkat flavor, so I had no qualms eating it after throwing it into the fridge for a bit.

Items: ★★★☆☆
just as the name sake, everything was super cute and kawaii but not even going to lie, I am quite disappointed. again. I mentioned in my last review about how I really hoped for more practical things in the box, such as stationery. I really wanted more things like notebooks, more writing utensils, maybe some hair accessories and jewelry that are appropriate for every day use? Some nail things would have been nice since that's pretty big in Japan too (like nail polish, nail stickers, nail gems etc.) or maybe some deco things such as gems or phone stickers or something?

Service: ★★★★★
I have no complaints about the service and was able to track where my package was at all times with the tracking number provided. everything was shipped quickly and arrived within the time frame that they specify on the website too (between 2~3 weeks.)

Overall: ★★★☆☆
if you know me, I am a HUGE stationery junkie. I go out of my way to buy cute notebooks, post-its, pens, pencils, pencil cases, you name it. like I mentioned earlier, I wanted more practical things and while everything was cute, it was all so lack-luster and left me quite disappointed. a handful of the items I wasn't particularly interested in and now I have to either find a use for them or give them away. safe to say I canceled my subscription and I'm not fretting over it, haha.

if you're interested in ordering every month's box is different so please do check out kawaii box!

thanks for reading~

Labels: , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.