15.6.15 at 1:31 PM with
hello everyone! today I will be reviewing 2 bows I got from hanaemi the other day! use the code "oxygenic" for a 10% discount on any purchase $10 or more ^^


the bows took a couple days to arrive to me & came in this bubble mailer

Ara left a super cute note on hello kitty stationery along with the bows

each bow is individually packaged in a plastic bag and sealed with an adorable sticker!


you can choose what kind of clips to get attached to your bow. i chose the alligator clip since that's my favorite but you can get it with a barrette. 

this red and white striped bow is sea worthy.

this pink and white polka dot bow is pink sprinkles.



Design: ★★★★★ 
every bow is handmade with love and you can definitely tell by the quality. each bow keeps their shape very well and neither one arrived to me warped when shipped. the clips stayed attached too! there isn't any excess glue on the backside of the bows either, which is great! especially since sometimes that glue can get caught in hair and be very painful to get out. 

Service: ★★★★★ 
ara, the owner of hanaemi, is a super kind person. she's very easy to talk to and if you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to ask! she also does custom orders too, so if you want something that isn't in her store you should definitely contact her asap!

Overall: ★★★★★ 
both bows were random selected for me, but I had faith that ara would always pick the best ones that suited my personality and style. each bow is beautifully made and are brightly colored, so they're perfect for summer! they don't stand out too much, but just enough to add an eye-catching accessory to every outfit. I still like how it's super easy to put the bows in your hair since the alligator clips are so well attached and the bow slips off easily if you gently squeeze the clasp.

remember to use the code "oxygenic" for 10% off your $10+ order! please do check out hanaemi!

thanks for reading!

Labels: , , , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.