30.7.15 at 2:30 PM with
it's been over a year since i've done a circle lenses review, omg! today I will be reviewing cara green circle lenses I bought from klenspop!


shipping took ~2 weeks to arrive and the lenses came in this small cardboard box

the lenses were wrapped in bubble wrap

it also came with instructions on how to clean and take care of the lenses, plus tips on how long you should wear them for.

they were packaged inside a box

the back side also has instructions on how to clean & take care of the lenses

I hadn't realize I had gotten plano (0.00 prescription) lenses, so I can't wear these at all because I'm blind ;; 

however, there's plenty of prescriptions you can get. just make sure to specify when you're checking out and don't make the same mistake i made!

inside the box were the lenses, a case, and some plastic tweezers

info
Diameter: 14.0mm 
Graphic Diameter: 13.3mm 
Base Curve: 8.6mm 
Using Period: 6 months
Water Content: 38% 
Manufacturer: M.I CONTACT 
Origin: KOREA 
Package: 1 PAIR (2 pcs) + BONUS CASE



the glass vials were actually very easy to open and I didn't have any issues getting the lenses out.

however, I unfortunately ripped one of the lenses so no selcas for this review. sorry about that ;;

close up of the lens design and color


Design/Color: ★★★★★
I really like the color and design of the lenses. I have dark brown eyes, so I was pleasantly surprised that the green was still quite vibrant and that the design was still quite visible even when I was wearing them.

Enlargement: ★★★★★ 
the lenses definitely made my eyes look larger, but without overdoing it too much.  they do have an "anime" kind of feel, so I think they'd be suitable for cosplay, they're not too big (14.00mm) so they'd be quite easy to put in for beginners.

Comfort: ★★★★★
 it stung a little bit when I first put the lens in, but not as much as the usual and it is a bit uncomfortable at first since they're bigger than my normal contact lenses. it took about 30 seconds~1 minute for the stinging to dissipate (rubbing my eye helped a lot too.) these particular lenses are a lot more flexible and maybe even thinner than compared to the circle lenses i got last year. it's very similar to what regular soft contact lenses feel like. just like regular contact lenses, after a couple minutes it was like I wasn't wearing any lenses at all.

Service: ★★★★☆
I distinctly remember noting what my prescription was in the comments though it may have been overlooked when they were processing my order. however, processing only took a couple days and shipping took the usual 2 weeks with nothing arrived damaged.

Overall: ★★★★★ 
I really do like these lenses and it's such a shame that I accidentally ripped one while handling them. If they were my prescription, I can see myself wearing these on a regular basis too! it has been quite some time since I've worn circle lenses, and the intense stinging when I first put it on was so bad, but keep in mind that that's very normal and typical for most circle lenses. on the positive, the pain disappeared quickly and it felt like i wasn't even wearing any lenses. since the lenses are quite thin, similar to contact lenses, you should handle them carefully so they don't rip. it also helps to soak them in your regular contact solution over night to reduce the stinging sensation from when you first put them on too.

♥ you can purchase these lenses at klenspop

thank you so much for reading!

Labels: , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.