21.10.15 at 2:42 PM with
hello everyone! today I will be reviewing the brown bear line friends bottle that I got off ebay! 


the bottle took about 2 weeks to arrive, and came in this plastic mailer.

I hadn't realized that the bottle came with a canvas bag, so that was a pleasant surprise (the english, lol. it's endearing in all honestly.)

the canvas bag is a draw string one

the bottle + canvas bag

I found that after using it a couple times, the ink starts to come off but in general the bottle itself is very sturdy and holds about 500ml of whatever beverage you choose. I don't think this bottle is made for hot drinks though, so it'd probably be safer to stick with cold drinks.

it has your standard screw-on cap


it also comes with this... inner cap? I'm not really sure what it's called but it's supposed to help with slowing down the flow of your drink when you're drinking it. personally, I found it unnecessary so I just removed it. (it's not attached/glued to the bottle in any way, you can simply pull it off with no problems)


filled with my current favorite drink: pink lemonade

Design: ★★★★★
I mostly bought it because I saw it on exo next door and thought it was so cute that I had to have it, but I'm quite surprised with how often I actually use it! I usually fill it up with whatever drink I'm craving (usually a cold one, like lemonade or iced tea.)  I don't know, I just really like how simple the bear is drawn and the overall 'sleekness' of the bottle design.

Service: ★★★★★
Had no problems with the seller and the bottle arrived on time without any damages, so I don't have anything to complain about! shipping price was reasonable as it was $2.99 while the bottle itself was $2.99. unfortunately the person I bought this bottle from no longer has it in stock, but there are plenty of other sellers on ebay who sell it.

Overall: ★★★★★
I really am glad I made the spontaneous decision to buy this since I use this bottle almost every day when I'm going to class, especially since I have such a huge sweet tooth for sweet beverages. it also helps that the screw-on cap is very secure, so it won't cause any leaks even when it's been jostled around my backpack all day. I've also dropped it a couple times on my hardwood floors and it hasn't cracked or suffered any major damages besides a few scratches on the surface.

sorry I've been gone so long, but thanks for reading!

Labels: , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.