28.1.14 at 11:26 AM with
wooo, another review! I had originally planned on posting this the other day but life got in the way and it completely slipped my mind ><" I got this from joytownonline for $1.61 with free shipping!


it took 2 weeks to arrive at my house, like usual

the headband itself was wrapped in another plastic bag inside the bubble mailer. a few of the pearls had come loose but that's okay! a bit of super glue and it was good as new!


honestly, I had bought this because I thought snsd had looked super cute wearing these during their I Got A Boy promotions.

there were two versions: one with pearls and the other with crystals. it also comes in two colors, gold and silver.


for something that was less than $2 the quality is quite nice, and the metal of the headband seems quite sturdy so I don't think the metal ears are going to fall off any time soon.

back side~

the pearls are held in place by these little metal cups. they remind me of the suction cups an octopus has, haha.



overall: ★★★★☆

I really do like this headband; it looks exactly as it did in the photos and is cute in a simple kind of way. the only downside, for me at least, is that it hurts my head a bit when I wear if for too long. then again, headbands make my head hurt in general if I wear them too often or for longer periods of times. I probably won't wear this out in public but I do feel that you could wear it regularly as a cute accessory to change things up a bit. I also think this is great for cosplaying, or just something to throw on if you ever find yourself going to an anime convention, hehe. 

if you'd like to purchase this, please click here! thanks a bunch for reading :)


Labels: , , , , , , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.