7.1.14 at 4:20 PM with
received: January 6, 2014 | order period: September 6, 2013 ~ November 1, 2013
cost: $67 USD (photobook + ems + domestic shipping)


the set included a photo book, electromagnetic sticker, ballpoint pen, memo pad, 2 postcards, a4 size poster, tine case + 10 cards, mouse pad, a2 size poster, and 6 extra cards

the photo book came in a fabric casing with a super cute fan-art on it!


I love the font they used for the cover; it's so cute and simple. the blue color is also a favorite of mine

on the inside of the cover they include the time period of when the photos were taken! very handy~








so many amazing photos *A* most of which are unreleased, ehe

the back of the photo book

first is the tin case!


first thing inside is the electromagnetic sticker


not sure if you can see it because of the glare.....

the back of the photo cards

there were 10 photo cards inside the tin

as a gift for the delayed shipping, they also included 5 more photo cards in a plastic sleeve


the postcards came in another plastic sleeve


the memo pad has an adorable fan art on it

it's also about a centimeter in height, so lots of notes

each page has the fan art printed on it, except in monochrome


the ballpoint pen is a simple white

but this is so cute ;;


the mouse pad has another (amazing) fan art printed on it. the material itself feels like foam? not sure.



a4 sized poster

the a2 sized poster is HUGE

the memo pad in the left hand corner is supposed to be a size comparison

overall, I absolutely love everything about this photo book! not only is melting one of my favorite xiumin fansites, they take so many amazing photos! being my second photo book that I'm lucky enough to have the chance of owning, I can say that I have no regrets purchasing this. of course, while the wait was long, in the end I do think that it was completely worth it.

I'm not sure if they still have any available since I preordered with a group order, but you can always check the goods page for updates. thanks for reading!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.