26.3.14 at 12:00 AM with

Happy birthday, Kim Minseok! 생일축하합니다! I hope this past year has done you lots of good! I had originally planned to write a lot but I think staying simple would be best…. hehehe. I have lots of wishes for you, too many in fact, but I strongly believe that this upcoming year will be amazing!

I hope that you continue to work hard for your dream and that you remain healthy and happy. Never forget that your happiness and health are the most important!!!! I hope that you’ll be able to achieve the goals you have set for yourself and that you don’t stress out so much if your plans don’t go as you thought they would.

I want you to be able to love yourself and to not worry about what others say about you; you are perfect the way you are. I hope that with every mistake you make you will learn from it and grow stronger as a person and that no matter what, you will never give up! I know being an idol can be hard and that the pressure society puts on you can be difficult to bear, but no matter what happens never forget who you are. You are you and that is good enough.

While I am just a fan, I want the best for you. I want to let you know that no matter what you decide to pursue and whatever dreams you want to do, that I will support you no matter what. I know that pleasing your fans is important to you, but never forget that your happiness is the most important of all.

Please do continue to be such a wonderful idol, but be an even more amazing person. I’m glad that EXO has such a wonderful 형 as you and that you continue to love them and support them as your brothers.

Thank you for being who you are. Thank you for doing all the things you do. Thank you for being so strong. Thank you for being so wonderful. 감사합니다!!!!

사랑해요 김민석!!! ♥

Labels: , , , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.