24.3.14 at 3:41 PM with
forever 21 is currently having a 30% off sale on all of their jewelry and I couldn't help myself...


so many earrings, all so cute.

I hadn't realized that I have yet to own an eiffel tower necklace

pack of 3 rings

infinity ring! it's supposed to be one of those that sit on the ends of your fingers, sorta, but it fits on my pinky


my mom said I should have more "statement" jewelry so i got 3....



I think this is my favorite necklace that I got, though I'm not sure why? maybe it's because it's so random haha

heart shaped coin pouch! got this from coach at 75% off

turquoise cardigan from banana republic

and a lips t-shirt, also from banana republic

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.