18.3.14 at 2:57 AM with
I think I may have a problem...I swear daiso sucks you in and you can never get out. everything is so cute and cheap though... I can't help myself....


first thing I got were these sticky notes/page markers


I was hoping they would have different designs but these were the only ones I found. I guess they haven't restocked since the last time I went?

next I got a plastic pencil case because my fabric ones keep getting dirty ;;

so inspirational


I also got this note pad - sticky note combo thing idk I thought it was cute






next I got a stapler because someone stole my other one I had in my bag. who steals a mini stapler? AT UNIVERSITY?!






I also got gel pens because you can never have enough pretty pens




we aren't allowed to open anything in the store so I was pleasantly surprised to find that the gel pens have suuuuuuper fine tips, which I absolutely love.

and I also got nose pore strips because apparently I ran out or I couldn't find them in my room, haha. seriously, these work so well and are so much cheaper compared to the biore nose pore strips at drug stores. 

Labels: , ,



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.