8.12.17 at 11:18 PM with
i feel like i haven’t written anything personal here on here in ages, which is weird since this is a blogging site lol. i guess some life updates? i transferred universities & i’m really liking it here, haha. i made a lot of new friends from my french class. i turned 23 last month and it’s a little weird since i don’t feel or look any different. i downloaded a dating app and it’s… something new that’s for sure! though not too much luck so far ;;;; i also started a bullet journal back in august and i actually do keep up with it! surprising since i’m known to pick up things quickly and drop them just as fast, oops. i got an annual pass to universal studios in la back in january and have gone almost at least once a month with friends since. i’ve been trying to go out more and thanks to my friends, i’ve visited a lot of new places and tried a bunch of different foods. i’m still hoping to travel to japan with my cousins in the future, but with tuition and textbooks it’ll be quite a while until then ;;; i quit my part-time job a couple months back due to some professional conflicts but without that stress and having time to actually concentrate on my studies, i feel a lot better than i did before.

i've been meaning to blog about my trips with friends and post about my hauls but i kept pushing everything back until it was too late. i'm thinking about how i can try to fit everything before the new year comes but i have finals starting next week so i want to post about at least one thing before december ends. i might also just do a huge post of all the cool things i've bought over the last few months just to make things a little easier for myself. i also definitely want to do a post about my bullet journal and all the goodies i have gotten to decorate it with! we'll see! but there will definitely be something up soon.

Labels:



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.